Intern with us and make a difference.
Celebrate diverse lives and experiences of our friends from the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning (LGBTQ) community.
Complete a rewarding internship in Thailand, Australia, Italy, and many other countries.
Connect with students and professionals, helping to broaden your international network.
Enjoy a truly unforgettable time while combining your work placement with travels throughout your country of choice.
- Head events planning and management for non-profit organizations defending individual rights and liberties.
- Work with LGBTQ advocates through lobbying and community education.
- Provide support and services to the community, by doing what you love to do – creating websites, designing publicity materials, writing educational campaign contents, or whatever skill you have!
- Be trained to offer emotional support, self-reflection, and identity development to troubled or discriminated LGBTQ members of society.
- Learn about the day-to-day office operations of NGOs, and assist in their project-oriented assignments at regional and international levels.