Use your critical thinking skills to make lives better.
Complete a rewarding internship in the United States, Australia, Nepal, Japan, Italy, and many other countries.
Meet like-minded people and broaden your international network.
Enjoy a broad range of activities in your free time, from visiting celebrated attractions to hanging out with the locals.
- Be placed in either small or large corporations in your specialty – civil, electrical, communications, mechanical, or sanitary.
- Just like past interns, work for big-time projects involving malls, airports, hotels, schools, and other urban developments.
- Use your knowledge on cost reduction and automation in reviewing engineering plans and implementing company procedures.
- Assist senior engineers in running tests and making recommendations to clients.
- Aside from engineering knowledge, learn some of the skills like office etiquette, time keeping, and customer service, which are all vital in dealing with clients and colleagues in the real world.