Be a part of major innovations in medication therapy.
With the increased demand for healthcare services, Pharmacists are now able to work in a wider array of practice set-ups and positions than ever before.
Start a rewarding career in your country of choice. Pharmacy placements are offered year-round, to countries like Italy, United Kingdom, and France, among others.
Personally oversee how the Pharmacy profession and policies operate in a foreign nation.
- Intern with a large organization in laboratories and research projects to improve pharmacogenomics and medication adherence.
- Work for education, networking, and direct access to pharmaceutical products and services.
- Have the choice to work in a small community pharmacy, entailing a lot of local engagement, which would enhance your people and language skills.
- Work in government or private hospitals and provide medication to patients, taking into consideration the doctor’s diagnosis and the patients’ diet, lifestyle, and other factors.
- Learn more about the emerging fields of Pharmacy like veterinary pharmacy, which crafts medication for animals; and nuclear pharmacy, which uses radioactive drugs to treat diseases like cancer.